Who am I:
My name is Alllison Hendrickson and my specialty is real world experience in pulling together the different aspect of what it takes to start, grow, and run a profitable business as a creative entrepreneur. My passion is helping others do the same by helping them cast their vision and find their voice in their businesses. As much as I love business, I’m even more interested in you, the creative entrepreneur behind the dream.
When I discover a new blog it’s usually because of a web search on a pressing topic at hand. But what keeps me coming back til I start feeling like an old friend, is getting a glimpse of the real life journey, struggles, and triumphs of the author behind the keystrokes. So maybe you found this blog by searching ‘how to brand my business’, or ‘marketing my creative business’, or ‘how do I start my own business’, (and those are topics we will dive deeply into!) but I hope that you visit again because you feel seen in your individual journey as a creative entrepreneur.
Many creatives don’t reach their full potential in business or even fail because they are brilliant in what they do but have no idea where to start on the practical side being an entrepreneur, or they dream big but struggle to make and follow a strategic plan to make those dreams a reality. I want to change that. You have a powerful voice and the world needs to hear it.
Who are You:
YOU are your successful business and your memorable brand. You are smart. You are creative. You think of boxes as something you stand on, not something to be put in. You don’t settle for status quo but you dream a dream and go after it. You don’t give up. You are on a journey of discovering your true identity and you want authenticity in every part of your life and business.
Maybe you’ve been in business for years, a few months, or maybe you’re just dreaming of the day that you will hang your shingle and launch a dream. Where ever you are on that journey, you are an individual and I want to give you tools that will help you discover more about yourself and apply that to building a business that fits you.
So let’s toss out the one-size-fits-all approach, roll up our sleeves, and build a business that makes you excited to get out of bed every morning!
A little more about me, I’m a working:
- Business owner of 23 years
- Professional Photographer
- Brand and Marketing Consultant
- Graphic Designer
- Passionate Educator
- Certified Life Languages Trainer
- M.A. in Corporate Communications with a Marketing Emphasis
- Based in Franklin, Tennessee, just outside of Nashville
On the more personal side, I’m a:
- Lover of all things creative
- Wife to an incredible man of 11 years
- Mom to an adorable toddler
- Life-long learner
- Avid book reader
- Whole food foodie
- Barre workout enthusiast…err…addict
I want to hear from YOU!
- What are your dreams for your business?
- What are some of the reasons you started, or want to start your own business?
- What type of business (or businesses!) do you have or are dreaming of starting?
- What are some of your challenges and successes in crafting your business around your unique personality and talents?
- What do you love most about being a creative?
- What do you find as the biggest challenge in being a creative?
- What are some of the topics you’d like to see addressed on the blog?
Hold on while I go pour another cup of coffee and then meet me over on the blog or contact me, I would love to hear from you and start the conversation!